If you are a resident of Unincorporated St. Lucie County, please use the below links to submit your requests and comments to Waste Pro directly. Please be sure to include your email address. To contact Waste Pro by telephone, call 772-595-9390.
- Garbage must be placed at curb before 7:00 AM. (Collection times may vary and are subject to change.)
- All garbage must be containerized for collection in a garbage bag or can. Bags must be securely tied.
- Do not mix yard waste or recyclables with garbage.
- Each garbage can or bag must weigh less than 50 lbs.
- Garbage cans must not be larger than 32 gallon size.
- Propane tanks, helium tanks, other compressed gas cylinders, and gas cans (even if empty) cannot be collected.
- Auto and boat parts cannot be collected.
We encourage you to compost your yard waste and leave grass clippings on the ground when you mow. However, if you prefer to have this material collected curbside, please follow these guidelines:
- Do not mix garbage or recyclables with yard waste.
- Grass clippings, leaves and small twigs must be containerized.
- Neatly stack limbs, branches, palm fronds, etc. at the curb so that a person can reach around the pile to pick it up. If you have more than a few branches and limbs, please take care not to create a tangled pile.
- Limbs must not exceed 4 feet.
- No single piece of tree debris can exceed 50 lbs.
Single Stream Recyclables
- Recycling carts must be at curb before 7:00 AM. (Collection times may vary and are subject to change.)
- Check the guide on top of your cart or our Single Stream Recycling web page for details about recyclable items.
- Do not mix garbage or yard waste with recyclables.
- Do not use your recycling cart for anything other than recyclables.
- Make sure all recyclables are completely inside your cart so they will be collected and recycled.
Waste Pro's fleet of compressed natural gas (CNG) trucks have automated arms that empty single stream recycling carts. The arm is controlled from inside the truck, which makes the process quicker and safer for operators. CNG trucks are quieter than diesel trucks and emit less exhaust, which results in cleaner air for our community.
Waste Pro services will be provided on all holidays except for Independence Day (July 4), Thanksgiving and Christmas. Garbage, recycling and yard waste collection will resume on the next scheduled day.