The Engineering Division is responsible for the Capital Improvement Program as approved by the Board of County Commissioners by managing the surveying, design, permitting, construction, and fiscal control of individual projects. We also coordinate with other agencies (State and Federal) to improve County infrastructure.
The M.S.B.U. Program is housed within the Engineering Division.
The Engineering Division provides regulatory control in accordance with the land development code by issuance of Right-of-Way Permits and inspection of construction of right-of-way usage, Mining Permits, and Moving Permits.
Road Closure / St. Lucie County Projects
- Graham Road OPEN
- Keen Road Closure
- Prima Vista Lane Closure
- Crossroads Parkway Intersection Closure - UPDATE
- Harmony Heights Road Closure
- Euclid Street between US Highway 1 and Ridgehaven Road
- Summit Road closure
- Old Dixie Highway Bridge Closure
- Edwards Ave Lane Closure
- Right of Way Permit
- Mining Permit
- Moving Permit
- Agreement to Pay Fee In Lieu of Constructing Concrete Sidewalks
- Subdivision Improvement Agreement
- Road Improvement Agreement
2300 Virginia Avenue • Fort Pierce, FL 34982
Phone: 772-462-1707 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org