- Danielle Williams
Office Hours Are: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Monday Thru Friday
For those complaints that need to be address over the weekend, please call our on-call number at 772-370-2545 from Friday 5 p.m. to Monday 8 a.m. Other complaints, please contact us during normal business hours or click here to report a code violation.
*Due to the following holidays in 2019, the On-Call service will not be available.
January 18-21 - Martin Luther King Jr., Day.
February 15-18 - Presidents' Day.
May 24-27 - Memorial Day.
August 30, 31 and September 1 and 2 - Labor Day.
November 8-11 - Veterans Day.
November 27 through December 1 - Thanksgiving Day.
December 23-25 - Christmas Day.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
- (772) 462-1571
Officers are in the field between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Building and Code Regulation Manager
- Monica Graziani – 772-462-1599 – email@example.com
Code Enforcement Officers
- Mirlande Moise – 772-462-6455 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dana DiFrancesco – 772-462-2521 - email@example.com
- Josue Guevara - 772-462-1570 - GuevaraJ@stlucieco.org
Code Enforcement Board Secretary
- Roxann Johnson - 772-462-5297 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cities Located Inside St. Lucie County
Port St. Lucie Code Enforcement
- Michael Hahn, Code Compliance Supervisor
- Aaron Biehl, Code Compliance Supervisor
Fort Pierce Code Enforcement
- Peggy Arraiz
Code Compliance Manager