Prior to Procession - registration required! Deadline Thursday, October 24 at 5:00 p.m.
1. Register your group or entry by clicking HERE.
2. If you will have children with you: Obtain signed waivers for minors whose parents will not accompany them to check-in. Blank forms may be obtained by contacting Wren Underwood at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Procession route is approximately 1 mile in length. Groups with young children may want to consider using wagons/strollers.
4. Be sure to review policies and guidelines by clicking HERE.
Day of Procession Procedures: Saturday, October 26
Give yourself ample time for parking in a busy downtown!!
- Check-in & Drop-off take place between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Academy, located at 210 S. Indian River Dr., Ft. Pierce
- Line-up takes place at 10:00 a.m.
- Parade is set to begin at 10:30 a.m.
Starting Point & Check-in:
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m., St. Andrew’s Episcopal Academy, 210 S. Indian River Dr., Ft. Pierce
Riverwalk Center, 600 N. Indian River Dr., Ft. Pierce
AFTER the Procession: Best place to pick up children, floats and large props is in the parking lot of the Manatee Center / Backus Museum, 480 N. Indian River Drive, Ft. Pierce.