Earth Day Festival
at Oxbow Eco-Center
April 18, 2020 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
RAIN or SHINE !
Join friends and neighbors in a celebration of all that wildlife and wild lands offer -- beauty, inspiration, vital resources and a sense of community.
• Treasure Coast Wildlife Center
• Reptile Riff
• A Time Remembered
• Friends of Savannas Preserve State Park
• FL Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
• Florida’s Aquatic Preserves
• Treasure Coast Beekeepers Association
• Stella Maris
• UF/IFAS Extension
• St Lucie Cultural Alliance
• Balloons Blow
• Sun Grove Montessori School
• Environmental Resources Department
• FAU Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute
• Smithsonian Marine Station at Fort Pierce
• Florida Oceanographic Society
• SELF (Solar & Energy Loan Fund)
• Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Lucie County
• St. Lucie County
• City of Port St. Lucie
• City of Fort Pierce
Things to Know –
• Parking/transport info: Calvary PSL, 5555 NW St. James Drive, Port St. Lucie. Trolley service will take place from 8 am – 4 pm. Earth Day attendees will be picked up every few minutes from the event and parking (Please use designated parking and DO NOT try to cross the street without officer assistance – it’s not safe)
• No Dogs Allowed
• Please carpool to reduce your ecological footprint; or better yet, kayak down river or ride your bike!
• Share on Facebook and Instagram to help spread the word to your friends and neighbors
Would you or your business like to support the
2020 Earth Day Festival?
Show your commitment to the community by becoming a sponsor!
Mark Satterlee - Individual Sponsor