At Lewis Branch Library you can now print wirelessly from your own laptop, tablet or phone. Here's how.
Print from your computer:
- Go to http://www.printeron.net/slcls/paula-a-lewis-branch.
- Select your printer, black and white for $.10 per page or color for $.50 per page, and enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you want to print.
- Click the green print icon. You'll see the status of your print job and a reference number.
- At the library’s Print Release Station select “Release a Print Job.”
- Select your print job in the list.
Print a document or photo using the app on your tablet or phone:
- Visit your device’s app store and search for "printeron." Install and launch the PrinterOn App.
- Click “Search” and search for “lewis branch.”
- Find “SLCLS Paula A Lewis Branch Library” and select either the “Black and White Printer” ($.10 per page) or the “Color Printer” ($.50 per page). To save a printer for later use, click on the “i” to see information about the printer, then click on the star at the top. A saved printer will appear in the list when you select “Saved.” To select a printer as your default printer, click on the “i” for information, then select the check mark at the top.
- To print a document while viewing it, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App. This does not work for emails--to print an email message please see the section below, "Print by emailing something directly to the library print system."
- To print documents or photos while not viewing them, click on "document" or “photo” and select the item you want to print.
- Select the printer and click the print icon.
- Enter an email address and click on the check mark (you will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”).
- At the Print Release Station in the library, select “Release a Print Job,” find and select your print job.
Print by emailing something directly to the library print system (like an email):
- Email from any device directly to the library’s print system at email@example.com for black and white printing ($.10 per page), or for color ($.50 per page) email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At the Print Release Station in the library, select “Release a Print Job.”
- Find and select your print job in the list of print jobs.
To print a boarding pass:
To print a boarding pass you'll need to save the pass as a PDF document to your device, then print it as a document using one of the procedures described above.