PurposeCreated to review the County's expenditures of Surtax proceeds to be used for the financing, planning, constructing, reconstructing, renovating and improving of our needed infrastructure.
- We are currently taking applications for this board. Interested parties, please visit our Advisory Board home page and click on the application link.
- The Committee shall consist of nine (9) members and one (1) alternate. All members
shall have the following qualifications:
- A member shall be a resident of St. Lucie County
- One member shall be appointed by each member of the BCC
- Four members shall be appointed at large with one at-large member from Fort
Pierce and one at-large member from Port St. Lucie
- At-large members shall serve a term of four years
- Members shall not be elected officials or County staff members
- Consideration should be given to applicants to the Committee that have a
background in engineering, planning or finance.
- The term of each member of the Committee appointed by an individual Board member
shall coincide with the terms of the BCC member that appointed the member of the
- Vacancies occurring for any reason during the term of office by a Committee Member
shall be filled within ninety (90) days from the date of the vacancy.
Required for a Quorum
- A quorum shall consist of no less than five (5) members.
- Recommendations and decisions of the Committee shall be made by a majority vote of
those present and voting.
The meeting location has not yet been determined.
Deputy County Administrator
email@example.com • 772-462-1156
Sr. Office Operations Specialist
| Gayle Pike
| Kenneth Kroll
| Jeffrey Lyons
|| Commissioner Dzadovsky
| Jayne Rowley
|| Commissioner Mitchell
| Carolyn Niemczyk
|| Commissioner Bartz
| Mike Monahan
|| Commissioner Hutchinson
| Deborah Beutel
|| Commissioner Townsend
| DJ Ferguson
|| At-Large Alternate