Commissioner Frannie Hutchinson has had the honor of representing District 4 from 1998 through 2006 and again from 2010 to present. She has lived in District 4 for 25 years.
During her tenures, Frannie has served as Chair of the Board of County Commissioners three years, Chair for the Erosion District 11 years and served 11 years on the St. Lucie County Fire District not only as Board of County Commission appointment, but also as an appointment by the governor.
Frannie currently serves on:
- Erosion Control Board – Chair
- 19th Judicial Circuit Conflict Committee
- County Coalition for Responsible Management of Lake Okeechobee and St. Lucie & Caloosahatchee Estuaries
- Indian River Lagoon Scenic Highway Treasure Coast Corridor (Alternate)
- Indian River Lagoon Council Board of Directors (Alternate)
- Treasure Coast Council of Local Governments
- Regional Transit Organization (Ad Hoc)
- Value Adjustment Board (Alternate)
Frannie has served on various nonprofit organization such as St. Lucie Habitat for Humanity, St. Lucie County Agriculture Advisory Committee, Royal Palm Society, WPSL Christmas Kids and St. Lucie County Fair Association.
Commissioner Frannie Hutchinson is a native of St. Lucie County. She and her husband Robbie are the parents of five children and grandparents to nine grandchildren.
* Please note: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses and emails are public records and available for inspection and examination by any person desiring to do so. If you do not want your e-mail address or email released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone.