Fisherman’s Wharf is located at the southern end of the Port and acts as a buffer between the working port area and historic downtown Fort Pierce. It is currently underutilized and prime for redevelopment. The County and City are moving forward to develop a Fisherman’s Wharf Plan which will address connectivity and buffering, a market feasibility study, urban design, street design, massing and scale, and three (3) conceptual site plans and elevation renderings integrating the findings from the plan.
- Presentation - FIND Phase II Grant Application - June 2017
- Presentation - Port of Fort Pierce Fisherman's Wharf - April 2016
- Fisherman's Wharf Development Study - May 2015
- Fisherman's Wharf Development Study Phase II - May 2016
- Port of Fort Pierce FIND Presentation - June 2016 ----- Awarded Grant Funds
- November 2016 Status Update - Joint Meeting
The following projects listed below are underway and currently in design for improvements to the infrastructure, utilities, and stormwater treatment system, as well as reconstruction of the Fisherman's Wharf Road.
1. Fisherman's Wharf Road Development and Upgrading - Phase 1 Design Currently In Design 60%
4. Fisherman's Wharf Bulkhead and Basin Dredging Design and Permitting - Under Design and Permitted