St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert.
St. Lucie County’s Surtax Citizens Oversight Committee Issues Annual Report
St. Lucie County’s Infrastructure Surtax Citizens Oversight Committee recently submitted its first Annual Report to the Board of County Commissioners detailing the work that staff has completed relating to the half-cent sales tax during the 2018-2019 Fiscal Year.
The report fulfills the annual reporting requirement of Section 3A of Resolution 18-240, that established the Citizens Oversight Committee and confirms that during the first year that surtax proceeds were available to the county, the Committee found the following:
- St Lucie County expended Surtax proceeds in FY 2018-2019 consistent with the Board approved, St. Lucie County 2018 Infrastructure Sales Tax Referendum Three-Year Plan;
- St Lucie County expended Surtax proceeds consistent with the ballot language in Ordinance No. 180004 approved by the voters of St. Lucie County in November 2018;
- St. Lucie County expended Surtax proceeds in FY 2018-2019 consistent with Section 212.055(2), Florida Statutes.
The document also confirms that the Committee was provided all appropriate documents, plans, budgets, designs, permits (or permit applications), reports, photographs, presentations or other materials to sufficiently determine the status of projects the county undertook as part of the County Commission-adopted Three-Year Sales Tax Plan.
Residents can review all of the projects completed during the first year of the Three-year plan by visiting http://slchalfcent.org. Additionally, hard copies of the report are being printed and distributed around St. Lucie County offices and libraries.