St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert.
Let the Lewis Library Get You Into Reading This New Year
The Paula A. Lewis Branch Library has announced its Book Discussion Group selections for 2020. The group meets the first Wednesday of each month at 2 p.m. and is open to everyone. Dates and selections are:
- Jan. 8 – “Next Year in Havana” by Chanel Cleeto
- Feb. 5 – “Educated” by Tara Westover
- March 4 – “Summer of ’69” by Elin Hilderbrand
- April 1 – “Little Fires Everywhere” by Celeste Ng
- May 6 – “The Secret Wisdom of the Earth” by Christopher Scotton
- June 3 – “Gorky Park” by Martin Cruz Smith
- July 1 – “Becoming” by Michelle Obama
- Aug. 5 – “The Nickel Boys” by Coleson Whitehead
- Sept. 2 – “The Rosie Effect” by Graeme Simsion
- Oct. 7 – “Palm Trees in the Snow” by Luz Gabas
- Nov. 4 – “The Tattooist of Auschwitz” by Heather Morris
- Dec. 2 – “Where the Crawdads Sing” by Delia Owens
The Paula A. Lewis Library is located at 2950 SW Rosser Blvd. in Port St. Lucie. For additional information about library events visit: www.stlucieco.gov/library or call at 772-871-5470.