St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert.
St. Lucie County’s Community Yard Sale Returns Oct. 12
St. Lucie County’s Community Yard Sale at the John B. Park Sports Complex returns Saturday, Oct. 12 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Admission to the Yard Sale is free; however, the cost to set up a booth is $20. Those interested in renting space should contact St. Lucie County’s Parks and Recreation staff at 772-462-2110.
The Community Yard Sale dates are scheduled for:
- Oct. 12 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Nov. 16 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Dec. 14 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Jan. 18 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Feb. 15 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- March 28 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Those wishing to rent a booth at the Community Yard sale are reminded that no food items are allowed to be sold. Unwanted items are not to be left behind. All spaces must be cleared. If unwanted items are left behind, the cost for spots will increase. Yard sale booths must be set up the day of the event; not the night before. Additionally, all spots must be cleared by 2 p.m. Payment to participate in the yard sale is cash only; unless a vendor prepays at the Parks office prior to the day of the yard sale.
The John B. Parks Sports Complex is located at 1302 Virginia Ave., Fort Pierce.