St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert.
Ravenswood Pool Offers Extended Swimming Season
St. Lucie County’s Parks and Recreation Department is extending the operational hours for the Ravenswood Pool. Typically, St. Lucie County public pools close for the season after Labor Day; however, this year Ravenswood Pool will remain open on the weekends through Oct. 27.
Ravenwood’s extended season runs Sept. 7 through Oct. 27 on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Once St. Lucie County Public Schools go back in session, St. Lucie County’s three public pools will switch to limited operating hours starting Aug. 12 through Sept. 2.
- Ravenswood Pool (400 SW Ravenswood Lane, Port St. Lucie): Saturdays and Sundays: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Lakewood Park Pool (5990 Emerson Ave., Fort Pierce): Saturdays and Sundays: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lincoln Park Pool (1311 Avenue M, Fort Pierce): Saturdays: 11 a.m. to 5 p .m.
- Labor Day: All pools open will be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Don’t forget all three public pools are hosting a free End of Summer Pool Party from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Lincoln Park Pool – Friday, Aug. 9
- Lakewood Park Pool – Friday, Aug. 16
- Ravenswood Pool – Friday, Aug. 23.