St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert.
St. Lucie County’s ERD Offering Summer Paddle Excursions
St. Lucie County’s Environmental Resources Department is offering four summer paddles excursions that will immerse participants in the beauty of the North Fork of the St. Lucie River, the peacefulness of Ten Mile Creek and along the biological rich waters of the Indian River Lagoon.
- Monday, June 17 from 8:30 to 11 a.m. - 10 Mile Creek Preserve: Exploring the Headwaters of the North Fork St. Lucie River. Explore the upper reaches of the North Fork on this morning paddling excursion. Watch as the world wakes up along the banks of the beautiful St. Lucie River. Enjoy a scenic paddle along the St. Lucie River, and travel back in time to Old Florida as we explore green riverbanks, birds, insects and listen for nature’s sounds.
- Saturday, June 22 from 8 to 10:30 a.m. - Richard E. Becker Preserve: Kayaking the St. Lucie River. Discover one of the wild tributaries of the St. Lucie River by kayak on this guided adventure along 10 Mile Creek. Learn to identify numerous birds, trees and flowers along the way.
- Tuesday, July 2 from 6 to 8 p.m. - D.J. Wilcox Preserve: Paddling the Lagoon. Enjoy a leisurely paddle along the brackish water of the Indian River Lagoon. This lagoon basin has an incredible abundance of plants and animals, more than 2,000 species of each. The Indian River Lagoon is one of the most biologically diverse estuaries in North America. Join us and see how many you can spot.
- Sunday, July 21 from 5 to 7 p.m. - Richard E. Becker Preserve: Lazy Afternoon River Paddle. Explore the upper reaches of the St. Lucie River on this relaxing afternoon paddling excursion and watch the wonders of nature as dusk falls.
Kayaks, U.S Coast Guard-approved personal flotation devices and paddles will be provided (you may also bring your equipment if desired). The cost is $15 per person. Reservations are required by calling 772-462-2536.. No online registration.