St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert.
Lewis Library Gets Creative This June
Get crafty at the Paula A. Lewis Library while exploring the universe of reading this June.
Family activities in June include:
- Storytime is offered on Fridays at 10:30 a.m. Did you know that storytime encourages literacy, imagination and socialization? Bring your children (3-5) to clap, dance, sing and listen to stories.
- Snap into Legos at the Library on Wednesday, June 12 at 10:30 a.m. as students build, play and learn.
- Blast off into a Universe of Stories with the Super Stargazers on Wednesday, June 19 at 2 p.m. Enjoy dancing, trivia and much more during this intergalactic adventure.
- Make and Take Crafts happens on Wednesday, June 26 at 10:30 a.m. Students will make bookmarks to help with their summer reading challenge. All materials supplied, just bring your imagination.
These events are free and open to everyone, but space is limited. Remember to encourage your children to participate in the Summer Reading Challenge for changes to win prizes, including a Kindle Fire.
The Paula A. Lewis Library is located at 2950 SW Rosser Blvd. in Port St. Lucie. For additional information about library events visit: www.stlucieco.gov/library or contact Carolyn Hammer at 772-871-5484 or email@example.com.