St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert.
St. Lucie County Earns Multiple NACo Achievement Awards
For the 10th consecutive year, the St. Lucie County Board of County Commissioners has been recognized by the National Association of Counties (NACo) with multiple awards for its programs and efforts.
“There is no doubt that our employees work hard to fulfill their job duties every day to meet our mission statement and provide quality services to the residents and businesses of this county. It’s especially rewarding when an outside organization recognizes the innovative programs that our employees have created and successfully implemented over the past decade,” said St. Lucie County Commission Chair Linda Bartz.
St. Lucie County received 2019 Achievement Awards for:
- “Air Potato Challenge Days” in the category of County Resiliency: Infrastructure, Energy and Sustainability. This invasive plant removal program was implemented by UF/IFAS St. Lucie County Extension staff.
- “IGNITE Leadership Program” in the category of Personnel Management, Employment and Training. This leadership training program was implemented by St. Lucie County’s Human Resources staff and open to employees of St. Lucie County, the Clerk of the Court, the City of Fort Pierce and the City of Port St. Lucie.
Overall, St. Lucie County has received more than two dozen NACo Achievement Awards over the decade for its various programs and services.
NACo President Greg Cox said: “Counties implement innovative programs that enhance residents’ quality of life every day. This year’s Achievement Award-winning programs demonstrate how counties build healthy, safe and vibrant communities across America.”
Nationally, awards are given in 18 different categories that reflect the vast, comprehensive services counties provide. The categories include children and youth, criminal justice, county administration, information technology, health, civic engagement and many more. NACo will recognize award-winning counties at its 2019 Annual Conference and Exposition July 12-15 in Clark County, Nevada.
Started in 1970, NACo’s annual Achievement Awards program is designed to recognize county government innovations. Each nominee is judged on its own merits and not against other applications received
For more about St. Lucie County visit: www.stlucieco.gov or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/StLucieGov), Twitter @StLucieGov, Instagram (www.instagram.com/StLucieGov) and YouTube (www.youtube.com/StLucieGov).