St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert.
St. Lucie County Seeks Volunteers for Various Boards, Committees
St. Lucie County Commissioners are looking for civic-minded residents to serve on the Historical Commission.
Applications should be submitted as soon as possible. The minimum requirements to serve on this advisory board include:
- A background in anthropology, archaeology, history, preferably local history, or folklore; conservation or curation; architecture - preferably historic Florida architecture or landscape architecture; land-use planning or historic preservation planning;
- Experience as a professional engineer or certified general or residential contractor;
- Must be a St. Lucie County resident;
- Must not be related to another committee member, County Commissioner or county employee involved with the committee of interest;
- Must not be employed by the same business entity as other committee members;
- Must not serve on more than two county committees (does not apply to Ad Hoc Committees).