St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
St. Lucie County Libraries Focus on 8-Week Fandom Faceoff to Raise Money for the 37th Annual Chili Cook-Off and Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Lucie County
All St. Lucie County Libraries are hosting an 8-week Fandom Faceoff Challenge where patrons can make a donation to pick the weekly winner and raise money for the 37th Annual Chili Cook-Off, which benefits the Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Lucie County.
This week through June 1, library visitors’ donations into the jar decide the weekly winners. Weekly challengers include:
- April 9 – 13: Batman vs. Superman
- April 16 – 20: Lee Child vs. James Patterson
- April 23 – 27: The Walking Dead vs. Game of Thrones
- April 30 – May 4: DC Justice League vs. Marvel Avengers
- May 7 - 11: Cats vs. Dogs
- May 14 - 18: Lord of the Rings vs. Harry Potter
- May 21 - 25: Star Wars vs. Star Trek
- May 28 - June 1: Android vs. Apple
Checks may be made out directly to The Boys & Girls Clubs of SLC. Pick your favorite and drop your donation into that jar.
St. Lucie County Libraries have already raised more than $3,500 thanks to donations from residents and patrons purchasing materials at last week’s Huge Used Book Sale.
The annual chili cook-off, scheduled for Saturday, July 13 at the Havert L. Fenn Center in Fort Pierce, is a major fund-raising event for the Boys and Girls Clubs of St. Lucie County.