St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
St. Lucie County Seeks Volunteers for Various Boards, Committees
St. Lucie County Commissioners are looking for civic-minded residents to serve on several boards and committees.
There is an immediate need for volunteers on the following boards/committees:
- Housing Finance Authority
- Treasure Coast Health Council
- Port Advisory Board.
Applications should be submitted as soon as possible. Some boards/committees may require specific qualifications or past experience, but the minimum requirements are:
- Must be a St. Lucie County resident;
- Must not be related to another committee member, County Commissioner or county employee involved with the committee of interest;
- Must not be employed by the same business entity as other committee members;
- Must not serve on more than two county committees (does not apply to Ad Hoc Committees).
Financial disclosure is required for some boards and committees. Applications and more information about each of the advisory boards is available on the county's website at: www.stlucieco.org/boards.