St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
Get Down with Google at the Port St. Lucie Library’s Tech Training Classes
Google has become both a noun and a verb and the Port St. Lucie Branch Library’s Technology Training sessions will cover the basics in a four-part series starting March 26.
Held on Tuesdays at 3 p.m., reservations are not required, but arrive early as these free classes are limited to the nine laptops available.
- March 26 - Web Browser/Google Search Basics. This class will cover how to use a web browser and to navigate the internet. We will go over how to complete basic Google searches including address searches, website searches and image searches.
- April 2 - Gmail Basics: We will help you sign up for a free Gmail email account and then learn how to read, compose and reply to emails. All the basic email functions will be covered.
- April 16 - Google Drive Basics: Join us for an introduction to the “Cloud” - where we will go over how to save and retrieve files using Google Drive.
- April 23 - Google Docs Basics: In this class, you will learn all of the basic functions of Google Docs, Google’s word processing program.
Part of the St. Lucie County Library System, the Port St. Lucie Branch Library is located 180 Prima Vista Blvd. For additional information contact the Port St. Lucie library staff at 772-871-5450; email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.stlucieco.gov/library.