St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
Lewis Library Launches Foreign Film Series Feb. 20
The Paula A. Lewis Library will launch a free Foreign Film Series, starting Wednesday, Feb. 20.
Designed for adults, participants are encourage to bring their own snacks and beverages and enjoy these international films with subtitles.
The series takes place on Wednesdays at 2 p.m.:
- Feb. 20 – “The Chorus” (les Choristes) - France. The Oscar-nominated foreign film stars Gérard Jugnot and François Berléand. The new teacher at a severely administered boys' boarding school works to positively affect the students' lives through music. Rated PG-13, the film’s running time is 97 minutes.
- March 20 – “The Second Mother” (Que Horas Ela Volta?) – Brazil. When the estranged daughter of a hard-working live-in housekeeper suddenly appears, the unspoken class barriers that exist within the home are thrown into disarray. Starring Regina Casé, Helena Albergaria, this film is rated R with a running time of 112 minutes.
- April 17 – “Italian for Beginners” (Italiensk for Begyndere) – Denmark. Several lonely hearts in a semi-provincial suburb of a town in Denmark use a beginner's course in Italian as the platform to meet the romance of their lives. This film is rated R with a running time of 105 minutes.
The Paula A. Lewis Library is located at 2950 SW Rosser Blvd. in Port St. Lucie. For additional information about library events visit: www.stlucieco.gov/library or contact 772-871-5484 or email@example.com.