St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
St. Lucie County Libraries Launch New Individual Children’s Reading Program
The St. Lucie County Library System is offering a new program where parents can get one-on-one sessions with a library children’s book expert.
These individual sessions offer free uninterrupted time with a library children’s expert, who can answer your questions and provide advice such as:
- How to entice a reluctant reader;
- Early literacy tips for your child;
- How to pick age appropriate books;
- Get help finding books to support your homeschooled child;
- Parents and caregivers can learn how to make best use of library resources.
Sessions are limited to two per month. Parents are encouraged to call their local branch library today to schedule an individual appointment with one of children’s book experts:
- Susan B. Kilmer Library, 101 Melody Lane, Fort Pierce / 772-462-1615
- Lakewood Park Library, 7605 Santa Barbara Drive, Fort Pierce / 772-462-6870
- Zora Neal Hurston Library, 3008 Avenue D, Fort Pierce / 772-462-2154
- Port St. Lucie Library, 180 Prima Vista Blvd., Port St. Lucie / 772-871-5450
- Morningside Library, 2410 SE Morningside Blvd., Port St. Lucie / 772-337-5632
- Paula A. Lewis Library, 2950 SW Rosser Blvd., Port St. Lucie / 772-871-5470.
For information on all St. Lucie County Library programs and events visit: www.stlucieco.gov/library.