St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert.
Debris Pickup for Unincorporated St. Lucie County Starts Sept. 18
Contractors will begin picking up vegetative debris from residents and businesses in the unincorporated areas of St. Lucie County (outside city limits) starting Monday, Sept. 18.
Crews will begin picking up debris in the south end of the county, working north with plans to make two passes through neighborhoods. Additionally, St. Lucie County’s contractors will be working with gated communities to pick up vegetative debris inside these developments in the unincorporated areas.
- Debris should be stacked in piles on the residence and not in the road.
- Be sure not to stack debris too close to fire hydrants, utility poles and mailboxes.
- Makes sure vegetative debris is separated from other household garbage and refuse.
- Do not include any lumber of any kind, including fences with vegetative debris. It must be separated to be collected.
For additional information contact St. Lucie County Solid Waste at http://stlucieco.gov/departments-services/a-z/solid-waste.