St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert.
Morningside Library Offers Free Technology Training This Fall
The Morningside Branch Library is offering more than a dozen free Technology Training classes to help you master your computer, laptop or tablet, as well as most of the popular programs and apps that run on them.
Please bring your devices full charged and any logins or passwords you might need.
- Friday, Sept. 2 & 16 at 2 p.m. – Intro to Email
- Wednesday, Sept. 7 & 21 at 10 a.m. - Basic Microsoft Word
- Wednesday, Oct. 5 & 19 at 10 a.m. – Intro to Microsoft Excel
- Friday, Oct. 14 & 28 at 2 p.m. – Facebook
- Wednesday, Nov. 2 & 16 at 10 a.m. – Intro to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Friday, Nov. 4 & 18 at 2 p.m. – Pinterest
- Friday, Dec. 2 & 16 at 2 p.m. – Creating eCards
- Wednesday, Dec. 7 & 21 at 10 a.m. – Holiday Cards with Microsoft Publisher
Space is limited, so register early. Reservations can be made by calling 772-337-5332.
For more information about Morningside Library visit http://library.stlucieco.gov. The Morningside Branch of the St. Lucie County Library System is located at 2410 SE Morningside Blvd., Port St. Lucie.