Drive-Thru Farmers Market Returns May 9
- Date: 05/09/2020 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: John B. Park Sports Complex
1302 Virginia Ave
Fort Pierce, Florida 34982
As a result of the overwhelming response, the Drive-Thru Fort Pierce Farmers Market will again take place Saturday May 9, from 8 a.m. until noon at John B. Park Sports Complex/Lawnwood Stadium, 1302 Virginia Ave., Fort Pierce. Market shoppers will be able to purchase fresh produce, honey, eggs, bakery, and other locally produced food items. This unique market allows the community to support our local farmers and cottage food producers while also providing a safe and healthy opportunity for the public to buy their favorite items.
Here’s how the Downtown Fort Pierce Farmers drive-thru market will operate:
- Cars will enter the stadium directly off Virginia Ave.
- Booths /tents will be set up 20 feet apart for safety.
Please note – this is not a food pantry giveaway. Vendors will be selling their products.
Cars will proceed through the market, stopping at the booth (s) of their choice. At that time customer will place their order and the vendor will deliver it to their car.
- All vendors will be wearing a protective mask and gloves.
- All patrons are required to wear a protective mask.
- Please bring your own shopping bag.
WHERE: John B. Parks Complex, 1302 Virginia Ave., Fort Pierce
WHEN: Saturday, May 9, 2020
TIME: 8 a.m. to noon.
Dog Days Barkery
PJ Ranch Honey
Broken Plow Farms
Wicked Good Spices
Kats Southern Twang
Brenda's Mix a Lot
Chong Smith Plants
First Wave Coffee
A&E Family Farms
Gina’s Bake Shop
Local Seas Fisheries
BMORE Crab Cakes
Oils Original by Linda
Little Bake Shop