Horticulture Skills and Entrepreneurship Workshop
- Date: 06/25/2019 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Sunshine Kitchen Food Business Incubator
7550 Pruitt Research Center Road
Fort Pierce, Florida 34545
Extension agents will cover:
• How to grow vegetables – selection, planting, irrigation, pest control and harvesting;
• How to start a business – planning, record keeping, time management, marketing, funding and growth;
• How to put it together and benefit financially from your horticulture skills.
Take some time to learn about food, and better yet, learn a skill that can turn into a new career. The cost of this six-week workshop is $35 per person. To register go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sprouting-healthy-businesses-workshop-2019-tickets-61871847361 or call the St. Lucie County Extension staff at 772-462-1660.