Spring Training Home of the New York Mets
and Summer Home of the St. Lucie Mets
525 NW PEACOCK BLVD.
PORT ST. LUCIE, FL 34986
STADIUM OFFICE: 772-871-5476
METS TICKET INFO: 772-871-2115
St. Lucie County operates Tradition Field, the spring training home of the New York Mets, summer home of the St. Lucie Mets and the hub for all New York Mets minor league operations. When the players aren't in town, the Sports Complex is used for a variety of events ranging from festivals,concerts, baseball tournaments, RV shows and religious services. The stadium's seating capacity is 7,800.
For rental information, call the stadium office at 772-871-5476.
- ** From 1-95: Exit 121 (St. Lucie West Blvd.), east to Peacock Blvd, north to stadium parking entrance
- ** From U.S.# l: Take Prima Vista Blvd., west to Peacock Blvd., north to stadium parking entrance
TICKET OFFICE HOURS:
- Monday - Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Home Game Days: 10 a.m. to mid-game
Want to know more?
- Click here for New York Mets-- http://www.mets.com/
- Click here for St. Lucie Mets-- http://www.stluciemets.com/