Parks, Recreation and Facilities Department
We take great pride in making sure that County grounds and buildings, parks, pools and athletic fields are well-maintained for the youth, citizens and visitors of St. Lucie County. Although layoffs and budget cuts have strained our resources, we strive to provide the facilities and programs that are so important to the quality of life in St. Lucie County.
Please click here for information regarding rentals & programs at our Park's facilities.
Facilities - 772-462-1432
- Construction, renovation and maintenance of 141 public buildings, including those of the Board of County Commissioners, Sheriff, Clerk of Court, Tax Collector, Property Appraiser, Supervisor of Elections, state agencies and court system.
Fairwinds Golf Course - 772-462-2722
- Award-winning 18-hole public golf course designed by Tom Fazio.
Fairgrounds Event & Equestrian Center - 772-462-2581
- A venue with equestrian arena, exhibit halls, midway and RV sites on 250 acres in west St. Lucie County.
Havert L. Fenn Center - 772-462-1521
- A venue with a total of 32,366 square-feet of available space including 6 meeting rooms and a 22,744 square-foot gymnasium conveniently located between U.S. Route 1 and Interstate 95 or the Florida Turnpike and near hotels and restaurants.
Regional Parks & Stadiums - 772-462-2110
- Management and maintenance of the St. Lucie County Sports Complex, regional parks, stadiums, and all athletic fields. Rental of these facilities as well as pavilions, showmaster stage & bleachers.
- St. Lucie County Sports Complex
- Lakewood Park Regional Park
- Lawnwood Regional Park
- Lincoln Park Recreation Area
- Sheraton Plaza Recreation Area
- South County Stadium
- Elks Park
- User Groups and Rentals
Parks & Special Facilities- 772-462-1522
- Management and maintenance of community parks, all County grounds and operation of special facilities and programs like the Regional History Center, Aquarium, Savannas Park & Campground, pools and community centers.
- Lincoln Park Community Center
- Pools and Aquatics
- Regional History Center
- Savannas Park and Campground
- SLC Aquarium