Policies and Regulations
- County Card Holders can reserve Tee Times 8 days in advance
- State Card Holders can reserve Tee Times 6 days in advance
- Public golfers (without State or County Cards) can reserve Tee Times 4 days in advance
- A Card Holder is entitled to obtain one (1) Tee Time per date and must play at that time
- If a reservation is made for 3 or 4 players, and not all players check in, the card holder who made the reservation may be charged if the foursome cannot be filled
- A second time failing to notify the Golf Shop of a canceled Tee Time may cause the Card Holder to lose Tee Time privileges
- Any violation of these rules and regulations by players, or abuse of any employee may result in loss of golf privileges and/or Card at Fairwinds Golf Course
Rules and regulations
- Please click here for Rules and Regulations page.
Handicap Flag Policy - To receive a Handicap Flag you must file written proof of disability with the Golf Shop, and adhere to the following rules:
- Handicap flags will not be issued on "cart path only days"
- If two handicapped players are in a group, they must ride together
- Handicap Flags allow the player to go beyond the standard golf course markers; however, carts must be kept 30 ft. from greens, tees and bunkers
- Handicap players must adhere to the 90 degree rule at all times