Membership CardsMEMBERSHIPS CARDS are valid November 1ST thru October 31ST.
County Card $75.00 (plus tax) State Card $100.00 (plus tax)
- St. Lucie County Card: To be eligible for a County Card you must present acceptable proof of residency, either a valid photo ID with St. Lucie County address, or a St. Lucie County Property Tax Bill.
- Florida Card: To be eligible for a Florida Card you must present acceptable proof of residency, either a valid photo ID with a Florida address or a Property Tax Bill from a county in Florida.
- Drivers Licenses specifying "Valid in Florida Only" are not acceptable. Drivers License with zip code 34957 will require a Voters Registration Card or property tax bill.
- Discount rate on all greens fees
- St. Lucie County Card Holders may reserve tee times 8 days in advance
- Florida Card Holders may reserve tee times 6 days in advance
- 10% discount off regularly priced merchandise
- Play Free on your Birthday
CARD HOLDER TEE TIME RULES:
- An Associate Card Holder is entitled to obtain one (1) tee time per day and must play at that time. Proof of An Associate Membership is required upon each tee time check-in.
- All golfers are required to check-in at the Pro Shop 30 minutes prior to tee time, and 15 minutes prior to tee time with the Starter.
- If a golfer does not check-in 15 minutes prior to tee time, or does not notify the Pro Shop (462-1955) of their tardiness, their tee time may be canceled, and the golfer may be charged full price if the time slot cannot be filled.
- If a reservation is made for 3 or 4 players, and not all players check in, the card holder who made the reservation may be charged if the foursome cannot be filled.
- A second time failing to notify the Pro Shop of a canceled tee time may cause the card holder to lose tee time privileges.
- Tee time cancellations are requested 24 hours in advance. Failure to meet this requirement may cause the card holder to be charged for the tee time if the Pro Shop is unable to fill that time slot.
- If you do not have a tee time, or miss your tee time, we will do whatever possible to arrange your play without inconveniencing other golfers. However, we do not "squeeze in" play if there is no available time.
- Any violation of these Rules and Regulations by players, or abuse of any employee may result in loss of golf privileges and/or associate card at Fairwinds Golf Course.
MAKING TEE TIMES AT FAIRWINDS:
There are two convenient ways to make tee times and to cancel tee times.
- Access to the automated system is available on the internet 24 hours a day at www.fairwindsgolf.com
- Card Holders may call the Golf Shop between 6:30AM and 5:00PM, 772-462-1955.