St. Lucie County offers a FREE Discount Prescription & Healthcare Card that can save you money!
- Prescription medications
- Dental, vision, hearing, laboratory and x-ray services
- Diabetic equipment and supplies
- Veterinary offices
- SAVE up to 75% on brand name and generic drugs
- Is FREE and covers an entire family, including pets!
- NO fees!
- Does not expire and can be used as often as needed
- No health or income restrictions. No paperwork to fill out. Everyone qualifies!
The card can be used anywhere in the nation at 59,000+ chain and independent pharmacies
- Use for pet prescriptions
- Insured individuals with a high deductible or whose insurance won’t pay for a medication
- Use during the Medicare Part D “donut hole”
The card also offers other discount programs:
- SAVE 50%-80% on lab and imaging tests or 1-800-903-3921
- SAVE up to 60% on dental needs or 1-877-536-0689
- SAVE 10%-50% on vision needs or 1-800-342-7188
- SAVE 25% at over 3,500 veterinary offices nationwide 1-800-931-8872
- SAVE up to 50% on diabetic equipment and supplies 1-800-931-8872
- SAVE 35% on hearing needs or 1-855-489-6434
*Note: This plan is NOT insurance
The card is provided free of charge at most St. Lucie County buildings, libraries and governmental offices, as well as health facilities and non-profits or call the office.
Community Services Department Office:
437 North 7th Street (Corner of 7th & Avenue D) * Ft. Pierce, FL 34950
Telephone: (772) 462-1777 * Fax: (772) 462-2094
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Local pharmacies, businesses and non-profit organizations can request a supply of free cards for distribution to those they serve. Just call 772-462-1777 and ask about the Discount Healthcare Card.