Coast2Coast RX Prescription Drug Discount CardDid you know?
Approximately 43.6 million Americans are without prescription coverage according to the 2002 U.S. Census. Another study conducted by Families USA found that over 80 million Americans did not have health insurance for all or part of 2002 and 2003. USA Families further discovered that approximately 26.3 million of these uninsured individuals were under the age of 65.
St. Lucie County is one of many counties in Florida to have this program called the "Coast2Coast RX" Prescription Drug Card. This card will help people save money on their family's prescriptions. St. Lucie County expects cardholders to save hundreds of thousands of dollars every month by using the card. The prescription card is saving tens of millions of dollars throughout the U.S. in the 80+ counties and cities that have the Coast2Coast RX discount card. The card can be used anywhere in the nation at all chain pharmacies and most independent pharmacies. Cardholders do not have to be residents of St. Lucie County.
This card can:
- Save up to 75% on brand name and generic drugs.
- The card is free and covers an entire family, including pets!
- The card does not expire and can be used as often as necessary.
- There are no health, or income restrictions. Everyone qualifies!
The card also provides information on other programs that
- Save up to 60% on dental needs for an entire family. www.dentemax.com or 1-877-536-0689
- Save up to 10% to 50% on vision needs. www.outlookvision.com or 1-800-342-7188
- Save up to 10% to 50% on hearing needs. www.newportaudiology.com or 1-855-489-6434
- Save 50-80% on prepaid lab tests. www.coast2coast.prepaidlab.com
- Save 50-80% on prepaid imaging tests. www.coast2coast.prepaidimaging.com or 1-800-903-3921
The card is provided free of charge by the County. You can pick it up at most St. Lucie County pharmacies and at libraries, county health facilities and many governmental offices. The card can also be printed by visiting www.coast2coastrx.com/stlucie.
Cards are also available at the Community Services Department Office:
437 North 7th Street
(Corner of 7th & Avenue D)
Ft. Pierce, Fl 34950
Telephone: (772) 462-1777
Fax: (772) 462-1703
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
*Note: This plan is NOT insurance.
For additional information please contact Community Services at 772-462-1777 or you may visit the Coast2Coast RX website.