St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- RouteShout (Treasure Coast Connector - Public Transit)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
St. Lucie County’s Communications Division Earns Three Addy Awards
St. Lucie County’s Communications staff was recognized last week by the Treasure Coast Chapter of the American Adverting Federation (AAF) with three Silver “Addy” Awards.
Held at the Pittenger Center in Stuart, the regional AAF chapter presented St. Lucie County’s four-person Communications staff with Silver Awards in the following categories:
- Sales & Marketing Campaign category for the materials created for the inaugural Procession of the Species event;
- Film, Video & Sound Public Service Campaign category for the Hurricane Irma briefings from the Emergency Operations Center;
- Online/Interactive Public Service Campaign category for the streaming of the county’s 11 Hurricane Irma briefings to Facebook Live from the emergency operations center.
This was the first year the Communications Division submitted entries into the Treasure Coast AAF’s Addy Awards. St. Lucie County’s projects will now be submitted to the state AAF competition.
Since 2005, St. Lucie County’s Communications Division has won more than 70 awards from regional, state and national organizations such as the Florida Public Relations Association, the Public Relations Society of America and the National Association of County Information Officers.
The American Advertising Federation of the Treasure Coast serves to protect and promote the well-being of advertising through a unique, nationally coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, local advertising clubs and college chapters. For more information visit: http://aaftreasurecoast.org.
For more about St. Lucie County visit: www.stlucieco.gov or follow us on Facebook, Twitter; Instagram; YouTube; LinkedIn and Nextdoor @StLucieGov.