St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- RouteShout (Treasure Coast Connector - Public Transit)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
St. Lucie County’s Community Yard Sale Returns Oct. 21
St. Lucie County’s Community Yard Sale at the John B. Park Sports Complex returns Saturday, Oct. 21 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Admission to the Yard Sale is free; however, the cost to set up a booth is $15. Those interesting in renting space should contact St. Lucie County’s Parks and Recreation staff at 772-462-2110.
The Community Yard Sale dates are scheduled for:
- Oct. 21 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Nov. 18 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Dec. 9 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Jan. 13, 2018 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Feb. 3, 2018 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- March 10, 2018 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The John B. Parks Sports Complex is located at 1302 Virginia Ave., Fort Pierce.