St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- RouteShout (Treasure Coast Connector - Public Transit)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
St. Lucie County Seeks Volunteers to Help with Hurricane Irma Cleanup Efforts
In response to Hurricane Irma, St. Lucie County is requesting volunteers. St. Lucie County’s Community Services Department knows that “nobody can do everything; but everyone can do something.”
Volunteers are needed to help our community and neighbors with the following:
- Answering the Information Hotline/Help Lines
- Housing Assessment
- Roof Tarping
If residents are willing and able to volunteer, visit the United Way of St. Lucie at www.unitedwayslc.org or Volunteer St. Lucie at https://stluciecounty.formstack.com/forms/hurricane_irma.