St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- RouteShout (Treasure Coast Connector - Public Transit)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
Morningside Library’s Fall Creation Station Offers Digital Learning for Adults
The Morningside Branch Library’s Creation Station returns with a series of fall technology workshops for adults. Held on the second Friday of each month from 2 – 4 p.m., these workshops are designed to help adults hone their advanced computer skills.
- Friday, Sept. 8 - Podcasting with Audacity: Learn the basics of starting and maintaining a podcast.
- Friday, Oct. 13 - Infographic Resumes using Adobe Photoshop - Bring your resume for tips and tricks on transforming it into an infographic.
- Friday, Nov. 17 - Make E-cards using Scratch coding - Wow your friends and family with animated cards this holiday season.
- Friday, Dec. 8 - Holiday Tags and Labels using Adobe Photoshop. Personalize your world with specialty labels and tags created by you.
Morningside’s Creation Station provides all the software and computer equipment participants need. Guests are encouraged to bring along a USB drive, if they want digital copies of their work. Space is limited for these free classes, so make reservations by calling 772-337-5632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part of the St. Lucie County Library System, the Morningside Branch is located at 2410 SE Morningside Blvd., Port St. Lucie. For more information about library events visit http://library.stlucieco.gov.