St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- RouteShout (Treasure Coast Connector - Public Transit)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
St. Lucie County Fertilizer Ordinance Takes Effect June 1
St. Lucie County’s UF/IFAS Extension Office staff wants to remind all residents and businesses that the county-wide fertilizer ban goes into effect June 1 through Sept. 30. This applies to all businesses and residences living in unincorporated St. Lucie County, as well as the cities of Fort Pierce and Port St. Lucie.
- Fertilization with Nitrogen or Phosphorus is prohibited during this period (June 1 – Sept. 30)
- Oct. 1 through May 30 – ALL fertilizer application products must contain at least 50 percent slow-release Nitrogen and 0 percent Phosphorus (unless soil test indicates deficiency)
Please contact Kate Rotindo, Urban Horticulture Agent at the St. Lucie County Extension Office, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 772-462-1660.