SLCTV Portal (Televised meetings and agendas)
BOCC Meeting Minutes and Agendas (Archive information for BOCC Committees)
Microsoft Word Basics @ PSL Library
- Date: 02/23/2018 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: Port St. Lucie Branch Library
180 SW Prima Vista Blvd
Port St Lucie, Florida 34983
Free Technology Hands-On Training
Learn the basic features of Microsoft Word 2013 including:
* Creating and opening files
* Formatting titles, headers and hyperlinks
* Numbered and bulleted lists
* Using styles
* Adding page numbers and formatting pages
Skills required for this class: ability to use a mouse and keyboard, ability to right and left click a mouse and experience opening and saving files.
No reservations required but class size is limited to the 9 laptops available.
All Library programs are free and open to the public.
Contact: John Russell