District 4: Frannie Hutchinson, ChairCommissioner Frannie Hutchinson has been a resident of District 4 for 23 years and is a native of St. Lucie County. She and her husband, Robbie, are the parents of five children and have six grandchildren.
Frannie had the honor of serving as a St. Lucie County Commissioner from 1998 through 2006. During that time she earned the designation of a certified County Commissioner through the Florida Counties Foundation. During that tenure she served twice as Chairman of the Board of County Commissioners and six years as the Chair of the St. Lucie County Erosion Board.
She has also served over eleven years on the St. Lucie County Fire District not only as a Board of County Commission appointment but also as an appointment by the Governor.
Prior to being elected again in 2010, Frannie served on various non-profit organizations such as St. Lucie Habitat for Humanity, St. Lucie County Agriculture Advisory Committee, New Horizons 4 Our Kids' Campaign, Heathcote Botanical Gardens - Royal Palm Society, WPSL Christmas Kids and St. Lucie County Fair Association.
Frannie is currently Chair of the St. Lucie County Erosion Control District and Chair of the Board of County Commission. She also serves on the County Coalition for Responsible Management of Lake Okeechobee and St. Lucie & Caloosahatchee Estuaries, the Transportation Planning Organization.
Board of County Commissioners, Vice Chair
- Board of County Commissioners, Chair
- County Coalition for Responsible Management of Lake Okeechobee and St. Lucie & Caloosahatchee Estuaries
- Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Erosion Control Board, Chair
- St. Lucie County Insurance Committee
- Transportation Planning Organization
- Treasure Coast Workforce Consortium
* Please note: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses and emails are public records and available for inspection and examination by any person desiring to do so. If you do not want your e-mail address or email released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone.